Royal Hungarian Army
At the start of World War Two the Royal Hungary had a standing army of 34.000 men and this grew to three army groups by 1940. During operation Barbarossa the Hungarian high command assembled what was known as the Carpathian group which included border guards, mountain troops and a mobile corps. The Mobile corps 40.000 man unit which contained two motorized infantry brigades plus a mechanized corps. This mobile corps contained 65 CV L/3, 95 Toldi and 84 Casaba and was the best formation available to the Hungarian army.